The Top 5 Leadership Trends 2023 In The Attention Economy
Five critical ideas that every transformational leader, adaptive leader, or creative leader must know about—and ideally pay some attention to—to be a future-fitting and even future-forging leader of positive and lasting impact, value, and change.
- The Top 5 Leadership Trends 2023 In The Attention Economy
- Leaders vs. ChatGPT: AI-Enabled Business Models (Leadership Trend 1)
- Nature-Positivity & Nature-Based Innovations (Leadership Trend 2)
- Wise Leadership & Wisdom In the Workplace (Leadership Trend 3)
- Compassion & Kindness In Company Cultures (Leadership Trend 4)
- Dignity (Not Just Diversity) & Inclusion (Leadership Trend 5)
Intro: The Attention Economy for Leaders
As leaders, we all have so many signals of change to pay attention to in order to keep ourselves and our organizations future-fit. if we want to be future-forward, even future-forging, that list grows.
Yet neuroscience has repeatedly shown that cognitive attention is a limited resource. We live in an Attention Economy, so as leaders, we need to invest wisely in what drivers of change and business transformation we pay attention to.
Sign up to our regular newsletter
Insightful articles, practical wisdom, and nourishing content on how to transform yourself, your organizations, and our world.
Therefore we have, as a company, looked at all the important trends and drivers of change that a leader in any organization or industry might want to know about—and selected 5 top trends that we think all leaders should invest some time and attention into with their strategic sense-making and personal development this year.
As all our leadership programs do, the list covers both “outside-in” trends and drivers of change, as well as “inside-out” trends. We, as leaders, must integrate the two within our single body/mind to stay on top—and to take charge of change.
Here is a list of the 5:
- 1. AI-Enabled Business Models
- 2. Nature-Positivity & Nature-Based Innovations
- 3. Wise Leadership & Wisdom In the Workplace
- 4. Compassion & Kindness In Company Cultures
- 5. Dignity (As Well As Diversity) & Inclusion
Transformational Leadership Development Programs
We deliver outstanding transformational leadership training programs designed to ensure your organization can survive and thrive in the disrupted, digital, and damaged world—and customized to your unique context, strategy, and culture.
We offer creative and experiential leadership training—with cutting-edge thinking, empowering and effective tools, brain-based leadership practices, and innovation/transformation fieldwork—aimed to meet your leaders’ real needs and challenges.DISCOVER MORE